Female Infertility can be cause of fallopian tubes damage, which carry the eggs from the ovaries to the uterus. Also prevent the egg and sperm contact.
A girl is born with hypoplasia, absence or wrong structure of the female reproductive structures such as a saddle, bicornuate uterus, Fallopian tubes atresia or absence of the ovaries. Under certain chromosomal disorders woman is unable to conceive. Here ditarily determined compositions of all internal fluids, including cervical mucus. It may be too thick for sperm movement or antisperm contain ingredients that inactivate male sex cells.
Length of the menstrual cycle, when the cycle is longer than 35 days or shorter than 21 days are not viable egg. female infertility can occur throughout life. It can be due to abortion, after the operation formed scars, adhesions, endometrial growths that impede the process of conception. In severe traumatic brain injuries suffer pituitary hormonal function.
Surgery for abdominal diseases are fraught with the development of adhesive disease, compression, compression, Fallopian tubes scars. Inflammatory processes of female sex organs and their surrounding tissues can also lead to pipe blockage.
Treatment for Female Infertility:
Early diagnosis gives a better chance to return the woman’s health.The doctor puts the diagnosis, selects the treatment regimen of female infertility.
- Taking hormones to address a hormone imbalance or a short menstrual cycle
- Taking medications to stimulate ovulation
- With Use of supplements to enhance fertility
- With taking antibiotics to remove an infection
- Having minor surgery to remove blockage or scar tissues from the fallopian tubes, uterus, or pelvic area.
How Can You Prevent From Infertility:
- Prevent yourself from sexually transmitted diseases
- Avoid illicit drugs
- Avoid heavy or frequent alcohol use
- Adopt good personal hygiene and health practices
- Have annual check ups with your gynecologist once you are sexually active